default-logo

An award winning project for a new community located on a plateau in the outskirts of the town of San Antonio de los Baños, originally founded in 1794, by the Ariguanabo river and its forest. The lay out is inspired in the town’s and combined the advantages of both the rectilinear and curvilinear patterns of a grid where a well defined center with a square –reminiscent of the town’s- establishes a hierarchy within the civic spaces and the street network. Both the urban and architectural typologies of San Antonio are found in the new design to achieve the right scale and the mixed–use concept that informs the whole plan.